We have something for everyone here at Homecoming Farm!
- For those who are interested in the health of the Earth, you will learn organic growing methods that protect the air, soil, water and all living creatures.
- For those concerned about a healthy diet and truly nourishing organic food, you can get locally grown non-GMO, pesticide-free food.
- For anyone seeking a deeper connection to their spirit, we welcome people to experience the healing that comes from putting their hands in soil, listening to the birds, feeling the breeze on their faces, and the peace that comes from being outdoors
- If you care about Food Justice, you can come and help us harvest food for the hungry.
- If you want to be a part of welcoming the physically challenged or seniors to outdoor activity, you can participate at our farm.
- If you are looking for a sense of place and belonging…you will find it here.
- If you believe in peace and want to be a vehicle for social change…you are most welcome here.
- We teach the children who come to our farm the Story of the Universe…that, at the moment of creation, all that was to come forth was present in the moment of the Big Bang.
Everything…the molecules of the stars, the soil, the animals, the water, the trees…
it was all there…including all that makes us human.
We are all made of stardust…and that is a miracle that makes us all one!
The universe is a communion of subjects, not a collection of objects.